3 Most Favorite Activities:
1. Painting & Drawing (Graffiti Writing): I really enjoyed learning how to write/draw my name in graffiti and I have gotten the hang of it and it has become a new way for me to draw.
2. Fiber Arts (Yarn Bombing): I got to teach myself a little about how to crochet and also managed to make a couple scarves.
3. Sculpture (Plaster Casting): This was by far my favorite activity to do, because I got credit for going to the beach, and plus I got to make a plaster cast of my hand, which was a new thing for me.
3 Least Favorite Activities:
1. Arts Funding (Kickstarter): I didn’t really find this activity all that interesting and didn’t really find myself enjoying it.
2. Remix Culture: I had no desire to remix anything because I’m more for seeing/hearing remixes rather than doing it myself.
3. Architecture & Urban Planning: It was hard for me to draw the map of the campus and also hard for me to interpret new ideas and new additions to the school because I like it just the way it is.